The Iguana will bite those who do not dream, and as one realizes that one is a dream figure in another person's dream... that is self-awareness!

16 Februar 2006

Doin' the uberman

Ok, just returned from my second scheduled nap (1:00-1:30), couldnt go to sleep but was still quite relaxing.

I plan to do the standard 6 Naps a day, a nap of 30 min every 4 h.

Tomorrow I will have to write a really easy exam on basic computer usage, so I decided to start with the experiment tonight. After that there will be no big things I have to do until 1.3. (another exam, bit harder) apart from attending some lectures, birthday parties, and turning up at my basketball training (I train some youth from my village, so that's not too draining). I dont intend to drive a car till the worst is over, so I'll have to get people to drive me around, which will probably work ;)

To fill my night I plan to learn a bit for the exam and then watch movies until it's time for my 5 am nap.