The Iguana will bite those who do not dream, and as one realizes that one is a dream figure in another person's dream... that is self-awareness!

16 Februar 2006

Uneventful

Had to delay my 1 pm nap and tried to sleep in a big lecture hall, which didnt work (but I guess it will work in the future). My energy and motivation are fairly high and I am looking forward to my exam at 3.30 pm.

A bit about my diet: I've never really eaten bad, meaning I eat homecooked meals most of my days and a Pizza/Kebab now and then. I dropped drinking coffee and alcohol a bit before starting my experiment, as I am addicted to neither one, I dont think that will pose a problem.

I bought a load of fruit juice yesterday (no way to make fresh one right now, which I plan to do) and some apples and oranges. I am drinking a LOT, easily over 4-5 liters a day, half juice/half water during the experiment until now, and I find it quite replenishing. I also bought a zinc supplement to fight colds (which I easily get when sleep-deprived, in fact I started coughing over the night). I plan to do light exercising during the night hours and continue on my normal weightlifting schedule if feasible.